Blogtember Day 12 topic of the day "only pictures".
What would you choose? I thought about this for most of the day, I am still not sure but I think I will do our wedding day. There were over 2,200 pictures taken and I did not want to bore you to death, this was a difficult decision making process. It truly was one of the best days of my life. I hope you all enjoy!
What would you choose? I thought about this for most of the day, I am still not sure but I think I will do our wedding day. There were over 2,200 pictures taken and I did not want to bore you to death, this was a difficult decision making process. It truly was one of the best days of my life. I hope you all enjoy!













Beautiful photos! It looks like a fabulous day!
ReplyDeleteSarah :D
Thank you, Sarah! It was a fabulous, rainy day.
ReplyDeleteYour dress was/is gorgeous! I love that you stitched your wedding date to the inside hem.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing such a beautiful day!
Jenny
Incredibly Smitten