Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Catch up

I have never done a blog before please stick around and I will do my best to keep it entertaining.  Over the next few posts i will try to play catch up, with wedding posts, wedding pictures, honeymoon info and life since being married.  I can say this, not much has changed since being married but we are more in love than we were before the wedding. 
Interview 
I have been out of work since July and this week could change all of that.  After a phone interview Monday, an in office interview Tuesday and today another in office interview I could be returning to work as a medical assistant for an OB/GYN office. It is a part time position 45 hours a week and that is perfect.  I am excited that it is literally 2 turns from our subdivision and that it is a different field.  After 2.5 years of family practice this will be a nice change.  Fingers crossed that it goes well. 
Wedding
After a year of planning, we were married on September 1, 2012 in Homer Glen, IL at DiNolfo's Banquets.  It was a elegant yet fun affair.  We had about 135 people in attendance for the ceremony and a few more than that for our reception.  It has been by the far the greatest day of my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment